Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And so it begins...

She was born of a fickle nature... that's me, describing myself, in the great opening line of my first blog. I actually can't believe I am blogging, but I decided that I need to do something to encourage me to do productive things. Which may seem backwards to you, but it makes sense- writing pointless journal-ish entries in order to be productive.

Every day, hopefully I'll have something amusing to share with you. If not, well... what can I say? I am a 21 year old who just has... nothing.. to do usually. And I like it that way- or I would, if I were productive. I'll try to keep these really happy and up-beat- HA! but you know- I'm not making any promises.

These will probably all be extremely blunt anddddd.... perhaps just not that exciting. but if you're lucky enough to be reading this, you can't complain. Or CAN YOU??

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment