Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VAIO Satan

Alright folks. Welcome back for night #2 of this most likely short-lived blog-fest.

You know what really just irritates the shit/shiz/crap/bejesus out of me? My sweethearted little laptop is a pink VAIO, lovely hot pink w. my name engraved on it, HATES me. or it's normal tempterature. It's little fan works itself to death, just BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ing all the damn day- working it's ass off trying to keep my laptop cool. aye, but to no avail. it's so hot. it's probably going to crash sometime very soon- at which point i will be very upset and probably not know what to do. i hate touching it. it's so HOT.

anyways- so my friend Alicia's parents are the most amazing people. I went to their house for dinner tonight- it was absolutely lovely. they are just all-around the most fantastic people.

if you could hear the fan in my computer right now, you'd think you were in a wind tunnel. and i'm only running this one damn program. it's quite annoying.

fun story of the day:
oh my god. i cannot even think. the sound of this fan is driving me bonkers. what could possibly be going on inside this computer's little body to make it freak out so much? it's like a 4th grade girl going to school with braces for the first day. HYPERVENTILATING. jesus.

today i saw the coolest photo book of Vatican City- and it was awesome, cause i've been there, TWICE! aha.

this is turning out to be a pretty pathetic blog. though i am sure is not upsetting considering i doubt the world is watching.

someday i need to finish reading "Requiem"... i love it... i just get so distracted.

i also need to:
- buy Mr. Betancourt a Father's Day Card
- call Aunt B
- mail Dad a box with my winter clothes that I brought home from Scotland
- email/pester the registrar's office
- study for the GRE

i EHL OH VEE EE my LIFE.
except for this possessed fan in my computer. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment